Sunday, September 2, 2007

A Day to Remember- For Those Who Have Heart [2007]



















Band: A Day to Remember
Album: For Those Who Have Heart
Year: 2007
Genre: Hardcore

  1. Fast Forward to 2012
  2. Speak of the Devil
  3. The Danger in Starting a Fire
  4. The Plot to Bomb the Panhandle
  5. Monument
  6. The Price We Pay
  7. Colder Than My Heart, If You Can Imagine
  8. Show 'Em the Ropes
  9. A Shot in the Dark
  10. Here's to the Past
  11. I Heard It's the Softest Thing Ever
  12. Start the Shooting

Click to Download via Rapidshare"

Click to Download via Ifolder

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A friend of mine mentioned 2012 last night to me and it's the first I heard about it so I jumped on here out of curiosity. I think it's kind of sick and sounds like a bunch of skeptical jargon.
I choose to live every day like it is the last because let's be real, WHO THE HELL KNOWS what is going to happen or when it's your time to go on. The past is history, the future is a mystery and now is a gift, thats why it's called the present. It's not healthy to sit around and trip out about when you will die. Stop wasting your time you have now.
[url=http://2012earth.net/switch_to_consciousness_2012.html
]Nibiru
[/url] - some truth about 2012